International Conference on E-Learning and Blended Education (ICELBE): A Strategic Choice for Arab Universities
November 13-15, 2012
i-manager's Journal of Educational Technology will announce the October-December 2012 issue as a special issue focusing on the theme of our conference, which is E-Learning and Blended Education. They will also announce this on their website and issue a call for papers with the theme of the conference mentioning the conference chair (Prof. Mohammad Awwad) as the special issue editor. The best papers presented at (ICELBE) will be considered for publication in the Journal's special issue, which will be supported by the Journal's editorial team working closely with the special issue editor.
The Journal's website is: www.imanagerpublications.com
The Journal's e-mail address is: email@example.com
The focus of the Conference is on the role of e-learning and open-education in the provision of high–quality higher education at an optimal economically feasible cost. It also aims at meeting the surging demand for higher education and the challenge of making it more accessible without compromising its quality.
Philadelphia University (PU), Amman, Jordan (www.philadelphia.edu.jo).
The Arab Network for Open and Distance Education (ANODE), Amman, Jordan (www.anode1996.org).
Mohammad Amin Awwad, PhD.
Vice President for Academic Affairs - Philadelphia University
P.O. Box: 1, Amman, Jordan, 19392.
Phone:- 00962 64799000,
Fax:- 00962 64799055
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
- ICELBE 2012 - Conference Programme
- Read More ...
ICELBE - Pamphlet
- First International Conference on E-Learning and Blended Education as a Strategic Choice for Arab Universities
- Read More ...
- The Keynote speaker for the conference is Professor Jan Thomas, the Vice-Chancellor and President of University of Southern Queensland ( USQ ) in Australia.
- The abstract of her presentation entitled "Meeting the Challenge for High-quality,affordable and accessible Higher Education: The need for New Paradigms" is as follows:
- View Abstract
- Prof. Mohammad Amin Awwad (Chair)
- Prof. Kasim Mousa al-Aubidy
- Dr. Isam.Najib al-Fuqaha
- Dr. Mohammad Sa'id Hamdan
- Dr. Mohammed H. Mahafzah
- Prof. Mohammad Miloudi, UNESCO / Paris, France
- Prof. Mohammad Bettaz (Algeria)
- Prof. Kursat Cagiltay (Turkey)
- Prof. Ahmad al-Ta'ani (Jordan)
- Prof. Dhiyauddin Zaher (Egypt)
- Prof. Mu'een al-Jamlan (Bahrain)
- Prof. Ghassan al-Helou (Palestine)