This is a double degree program between Philadelphia University (PU) and Bochum Applied Science University (BO), Germany. Students are expected to do their courses and thesis at PU with research (one semester) at BO. Students will then get two degrees: one from PU and one from BO. The program is a result of TEMPUS-JIM2L project.
Students also have the option to get single degree program from PU.
Conditions for Admission:
- A B.S. degree from an accredited university with one of the following areas: Mechatronics, Electrical, Communication, Electronic, Mechanical, Industrial, or Computer Engineering
- A G.P.A. of "good" or above
- A score of 500+ in the TOEFL exam (or equivalent)
- An Interview
Non-mechatronics B.S. students will have to study a maximum of 9 extra hours from the list below:
- Computer: Electrical Machines, Power Electronics, Mechanical Design, PLC and Mechatronic System Design.
- Electrical / Electronics / Communications: Modeling and Simulation, Mechanical Design, Microcontroller Systems, PLC and Mechatronic Systems Design.
- Mechanical: Power Electronics, Microcontroller Systems, Modeling and Simulation, PLC and Mechatronic System Design.
- Industrial: Power Electronics, Modeling and Simulation, Mechanical Design, PLC and Mechatronic Systems Design.