Yousef "Salah Sartawi", Councils Secretary General
Sawsan Al-Maslamani, Secretary of the Councils Secretariat
Councils Secretariat reports to the University President and is concerned with the following councils:
- University Council
- Council of Deans
- Appointment and Promotion Committee
Duties and Responsibilities:
Preparing the agenda of councils meetings, this includes:
- Following up all issues related to students’ affairs (academic and disciplinary issues etc.)
- Following up all issues related to academic staff affairs (appointments, promotions,unpaid leaves etc.)
- Following up with the latest updates.
- Taking the minutes of the councils meetings and submitting them at the beginning of every meeting to councils concerned for approval and action.
- Organizing and arranging the minutes of the councils meetings for every academic year in a chronological order.
- Preparing decisions taken by councils and committees, and addressing them to parties concerned for implementation, and taking necessary measures after thier approval.
- Classifying decisions taken by councils and committees according to party concerned , in a way that ensures referring to any decision easily as need be.
- Adopting an e-archive system that includes all minutes,topics and decisions emanating from meetings,and all data required within an integrated computer system to facilitate referring to required information easily.